Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Links to this post:
- Name: The AoM
- Location: The Episcopal Church, United States
When not navigating the high seas, I may be found on my deck chair with a stiff whiskey and my favorite shorthair tabby, watching the frothy waters of Episcopal and Anglican neer-do-wells crash upon the rocks of self-importance and rancorous holier-than-thou-isms. Why the name "Admiral of Morality"?
- No neutral corner: Being Anglican in a time of ang...
- Episcopal Church: Top Ten Things you won't hear in...
- From the Sunday Readings
- Duly Noted
- Episcopal Life: Why Canterbury Matters
- Stirrings of an Australian Mainline
- A Day of Thanksgiving
- President-elect of Christian Coalition resigns
- Vatican to Ponder condoms, again
- Ten things to do while waiting for the Second Comi...